Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Confusion


My life comes to a new stage
Well, it is challenging and yet..
I am losing myself,
Who am i?

I met her
In a very unexpected way
Without hesitating,
I admitted
I feel good on her
What is this feeling talks about?
Only good thoughts?
Or i does really exist in love?
I am totally no idea.
I feel depressed,
When something was there.
What am i thinking about?
Time, will be the best solution.
To prove everything.
I shall wait, but what should i do at the same time?
Confusing.

On the other hand,
I been invited to join a band.
It is a new pathway for me indeed.
However, it is challenging.
Once again, i lost my identity.
A beatboxer,
used to be performs solo naturally as what i am doing.
Now, a changes should be done on me.
I have to change my style.
No more on doing club beats and song cover,
I have to make myself empty.
To adapt everything over again.
And yet,adapt all it on a different way.
I have to adapt my skill to a brand new style.
To mash up with others.
I am afraid,
That i cant make it thru.
Is it my faith?
I am scared,
That i will disappointed everyone.
Will it happen?
I lost myself.
I lost my beatbox.
I only found myself in solo,
I LOVE doing songs cover,club beats, sound effects with what i got.
What should i do?
To make a change or i should give up?
Confusing.

Both situation,
Are the same in some aspects.
Well,
I am afraid,
To take a chance.
I keep turning around on the same spot,
Without a move.
I knew everything,i knew it.
But i afraid.
I confuse with everything that will encounter in front of my way.

-The Confusion-
Mike
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment